Starting out as a laborer doesn’t mean you have to stay there. We offer room for growth, training, and opportunities to help you develop a high-paying career if that’s what you want.
We understand how scary it can be to wonder if you’re truly safe on a job site. So we make sure you have all the tools, training, and equipment you need to stay safe. We’re so fanatical about safety that we empower every single employee to stop work on a project if they feel something is unsafe or incorrect. And everyone has the CEO’s phone number. Safety on a job site is that important. Would you really want to work with someone who didn’t feel the same way?
This is a family business, so we treat our people like insiders. You won’t have to worry when your paycheck will arrive, and you’ll know what’s going on throughout the company. At Bray, every employee’s voice matters. So whether you have an idea on how to improve something or you have a problem, we want to listen and address it.
Downtime sucks. So we keep it to a minimum.
We know how frustrating–and costly–downtime and work delays can be. We’re able to avoid much downtime because our fleet is continually monitored, and we address repairs quickly. You’ll be working with current equipment and great technology to help do your job easier.
As an employee, you can expect:
- Training and resources to keep you safe and build a successful career
- Co-workers who do what they say they’ll do. We don’t put up with BS.
- Excellent benefits
“I personally wanted to say thank to your foreman and the staff at Bray who promote a zero injury culture.“
“I would like to take a moment to express my appreciation and satisfaction in having worked with the fine people at Bray. Everything I have encountered associated with them has been top notch from the folks in the office to the folks in the field.”
We’re looking for passionate, reliable people with all levels of experience for the following positions. Whether you’re an undergraduate, recent grad, or seasoned pro, you can have a career at Bray.
- Equipment Operators/Heavy Equipment: Operate Track Hoes, Track Loaders, Bulldozers, Skidsteers, Mini Hoes, Articulating Off Road Trucks
- Laborer: Checking Grade, Flagging Traffic, Manual Work, Installing Erosion Controls
- Mechanic: Inspect, Repair, and Provide Routine Maintenance for Heavy Equipment
- Pipe Layer: Assembling, Connecting, and Constructing Pipe Systems for Storm Sewer, Sanitary Sewer, and Water lines
- Specialty Contractor
- Truck Driver: Hauling Aggregates and Soils Over the Road and Assisting Jobsite Logistics
- Underground Utilities
- Foreman: Assign Daily Duties for Labor and Operators, Monitor Production, Material Deliveries, Keep Time Cards, and Manage Daily Paperwork
- Superintendent: Manage Subcontractors, Assign Daily Duties for Labor and Operators, Monitor Production, Material Deliveries, Keep Time Cards, and Manage Daily Paperwork
Any resumes received will not be considered as applications for employment until the individual is selected for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Bray Construction Services to pledge its full support to equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex or disability. This policy relates to all aspects of employment, placement, upgrading, demotion, transfer, layoff, recall and termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; selection for training; to the use of all facilities and to participation in all company sponsored employee activities.
Bray Construction Services asks you to “build excellence” in all areas of your life both personally and professionally. In return for your commitment, we focus on providing you with excellence in your personal life, by offering an employee benefits package above and beyond the standard.
We offer a comprehensive package to eligible employees and dependents including:
- Medical benefits
- Dental and vision programs
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Supplemental life and dependent life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Bonus program
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending program